If you are reading this article right now, the odds are that you are considering having someone else handle your social media marketing campaign. Maybe you are just too busy to dedicate any time to it. Perhaps you just don’t have the time to learn the “ins and outs” of social media. It could even be that you have been trying, but getting nowhere with your campaign. You need an expert opinion!
You are not alone. A recent poll done by Social Media Examiner found that 92% of marketers said that social media was important to their business. That is a huge number, especially considering the amount of people who just don’t have the time, resources, and know-how to really gain the benefits of a strategic social media marketing campaign.
If you have ample time, budget and are extremely experienced in how social media marketing works, then I say “Do it yourself!” There is no reason to outsource if you are successful and able to harness the power in-house.
But this scenario is unforunately the minority – especially when it comes to mid-sized and smaller companies who are either struggling to grow or are growing at a lightning fast pace. Both of these type of organizations need a helping hand, and outsourcing can do just that.
Previously I have written about the best practices to choosing the right social media marketing firm to handle your account – but this time I want to share some of the MOST common areas where companies need outsourcing the most and how my social media firm, The Go! Agency handles these concerns:
- Design and Development: The benefit of outsourcing to a company like The Go! Agency is that we have a team of experienced graphic designers and programmers that are able to optimize your social media profile as well as create visuals throughout your campaign. And we do this for existing or brand new social media accounts.
- Content Creation: Let’s be honest – who really has time to sift through the latest news and trends to come up with engaging content for their company’s campaign? We do! The Go! Agency’s team comes up with cutting edge content both written, and image and video for our clients every day!
- Analytics: Is it a constant battle to try to figure out what is actually happening in your accounts? Our custom social media reports will give you a full detailed monthly look at your social media campaign as a whole, without you having to do anything.
- Monitoring: Do you have time to log into each one of your social media accounts every day to check in? We do! Our team will go into your accounts on a daily basis to manage your reputation, reply to comments, and answer any incoming messages – all without you having to lift a finger.
- Research: What is the best way to market on social media? Our trend analysis team stays on top of all of the advancements in social media so that we can protect your profiles and enhance them in real-time. We are proactive and NOT reactive. The result is a social media strategy that positions you as a leader, not a follower.
- Strategy: How am I supposed to create a social media marketing strategy when I don’t even have time to work on a marketing strategy for my business? Don’t worry – we will do it all for you. We have been creating custom-designed social media marketing strategies for our clients for over 6 years. And, our clients must agree that they are working – we have a 90% client retention rate after the initial contract! In fact…I wrote the book! The Go! Method: 22 Simple Steps to Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy That Works! Check it out on Amazon here.
If you need a solid social media strategy and are not sure where to start, outsourcing to a social media specialist firm like The Go! Agency will enable you to remove the confusion, get results, and be able to focus on what’s most important: running your business! Get in touch today to learn more!