Your privacy is important to The Go! Agency. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Go! Agency collects, and the ways in which The Go! Agency uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Go! Agency may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to The Go! Agency
Using personal information
The Go! Agency may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where The Go! Agency discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Go! Agency may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Go! Agency will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Go! Agency will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by phone to 1-866-926-2636.