Geo-Based Ads Deliver Hyper-Personalized Offers
Increase Sales and Customer Engagement Unlike Other Advertising Solutions
Increases Brand Loyalty and Customer Trust
Affordable with High ROI
How Geofencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience. This will include anyone who visits that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geofenced location during the set timeframe, they will be included as part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- These audience members will begin to see ads from the advertiser on their favorite apps and the websites they regularly visit.
- A user can see those ads for up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geofence.
Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people who attended a specific event. This can help you get more reach out of your ad spend compared to zip code targeting or city-wide targeting.
Are My Ads Producing Actual Walk-Ins to My Store?
Our geofencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked into your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your ads).
To learn more about how The Go! Agency can help you augment your online advertising strategy with a custom geofencing campaign today, contact us for a consultation.
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses With Laser-Precise Geotargeting
Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, geotargeting makes your marketing efforts become far more effective. This is especially true with our automated geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise:Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly Scalable:Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution:Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track the uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available:Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e. Roku) ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting:Addressable Geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Advanced B2B & B2C Geofencing
As part of the advanced tier of geofencing, our team can segment users and parse out those who are employees versus actual customers. Why does that matter? If you want to reach individuals who are hospital administrators instead of patients, we can do that. If you want to target people who visited a location 5 times a week, we can segment those individuals. Here are the other practical uses of segmentation geofencing:
- Organizations can reach the employees of a location instead of the customers
- Companies can build an audience based on their core customers being B2B customers
- Organizations can make their ad spend more efficient by eliminating employees from their targeting pool
- It’s possible to reach users on desktop devices instead of mobile devices
Our advanced timed-based segmenting gives more control and better targeting capabilities to organizations that need to get their message in front of a defined segment of users. We work across many countries and cities including New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
Want to know what campaign would suit you best? Contact us today at 866-926-2636 and schedule a consultation with one of our advertising specialists. We are here to help you reach your online marketing goals.
“The Go! Agency has done a great job assisting our firm with getting our brand out there and getting traffic in. What an amazing group of professionals. I would recommend them to any group wanting to grow their organization.”
– Scott Elsass, MedBest