- Address any critical issues outstanding on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. as soon as possible.
- Reply to all comments, mentions, emails, shares, complaints etc.
- Accept connections and friend requests. Follow back when applicable.
- Make sure your scheduled posts were published successfully.
- Check what’s trending and utilize these topics in fresh content while conforming it to your brand.
- Begin writing next week’s content.
- Add a healthy variety to your writing plan. Keep it alive and exciting!
- Create long forms or blogs that reflect your knowledge of the industry.
- Retweet, Quote Tweet, share, and comment multiple times a day.
- Analyse previously-published posts and their engagement rates.
- Study the activity of your boosted posts, advertisements, and your overall budgets.
- Adhere to your strategy, but be flexible to what your audience demands.
- Don’t forget to add a healthy dose of fun to your marketing!
Knowing the latest online marketing news, trends and tactics is a necessity. Get The Go! Agency’s weekly easy-to-read newsletter and be informed on what you need to know, plus access exclusive discounts.
Struggling with social media? The road to social media success is not always smooth. Get over your hurdles or start from scratch using CEO Christopher Tompkin’s essentials to building the proper strategy and launching powerful campaigns.
Marketing for the healthcare industry? Learn how to set up a social media strategy specialized to your unique targets. Uncover the secrets and nuances of the industry’s ecosystem to successfully market your company or practice.
Empower yourself by listening to “The Social Marketing Academy” radio show on iTunes. Every episode is an extension of the training classes provided by our CEO. Learn on-demand at your pace and surge your social media savvy.