- Social Proof Pop-Up: you may have seen these before on websites you have visited. These will show up in the bottom corner of the home page, on your website (and any other page you wish), and then cycle through all of the recent reviews of the company and its products and services. You can also have these click directly through to a full testimonial page, or through to a special offer page where you see even MORE testimonials.
- Website Testimonial Page: this is the traditional way of showcasing your positive reviews of products and services. Some people like a mixture of a testimonial plugin (as they will add new reviews automatically) in addition to cutting and pasting them onto the page. This is a great place to showcase your older testimonials or ones that you have received outside a review service or via a third-party website (like Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc).
- Add to Email Signature: have a wonderful review that is succinct and to the point? Add it as a line on your email signature for all to see. Extra credit if you change it monthly to keep it fresh. You could hyperlink it to the testimonial page of your website to drive traffic as well!
- Email Marketing: make sure to feature a new review in your email marketing. If you are doing a newsletter, have a “What They Say About Us” type featured section to pop the testimonials in, or you can even use it as a conversion statement to entice people to order your product or reach out for more information.
- Social Proof: aside from the Social Proof Pop Up I mentioned earlier, you are also able to add your testimonials to your posts on your social media channels. If you feel comfortable and it is relevant – tag the person or company who gave the positive review. Post these in real-time for some on the spot positive social impact.
- Online Advertising: the wonderful world of television and print have been doing this for years, so why not add your testimonials to your online advertisements?
- Video Testimonials: your online audience probably engages more with video than anything else. Get a filmed testimonial and add it everywhere you can. Also – throw some ad dollars behind it to spread the word!
Knowing the latest online marketing news, trends and tactics is a necessity. Get The Go! Agency’s weekly easy-to-read newsletter and be informed on what you need to know, plus access exclusive discounts.
Struggling with social media? The road to social media success is not always smooth. Get over your hurdles or start from scratch using CEO Christopher Tompkin’s essentials to building the proper strategy and launching powerful campaigns.
Marketing for the healthcare industry? Learn how to set up a social media strategy specialized to your unique targets. Uncover the secrets and nuances of the industry’s ecosystem to successfully market your company or practice.
Empower yourself by listening to “The Social Marketing Academy” radio show on iTunes. Every episode is an extension of the training classes provided by our CEO. Learn on-demand at your pace and surge your social media savvy.