From their inception in 1991, TMI has recognized the need for sustainability in recreational water, and concentrates on reducing the carbon foot print and energy usage of each Aquatic Center clients.
Their mission has been to promote the advancement of sustainable aquatics. They utilize Salt Pure® chlorine generation equipment along with Salt Synergy® UV and Chemistry Controllers to create the most pleasurable and healthy water possible, while reducing the amount of chemicals that are added to the water.
By focusing on “partnering” instead of a traditional approach to pool service, their goal is to educate aquatic staff in all aspects of TMI equipment and make facilities self-reliant, capable, and confident in the day to day operations of the pool. They employ tools such as “Virtual Training” to provide a low-cost solution to client education.
Additionally they focus on environmentally sound business practices, reusing 100% of ALL received packaging supplies, printing all office and mailed documents on paper with 70% post-consumer materials, and leaving all non-essential documents as files in the computer system.
The Client Wanted…
As an industry thought leader offline, the client wanted to translate their influence to the online marketplace to bring more visibility and credibility to their mission. They wanted to build their network of contacts to achieve higher visibility and contracts. In addition, they wanted to have their website redesigned completely to reflect a “2.0” look and feel and to be extremely user-friendly.
The Go! Agency Delivered…
The client wanted to grow their network to gain as many cross-promotional hits as possible. As their network grew, they received leads directly to their offices as well as through their social media:
- 60+ pieces of original content per month across all platforms
- Brand consistency from unified visual identity across all platforms
- Increased event booth attendance from promotion and marketing before/during/after occasion
- Drastic increased of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter search rankings
- 8,100% Facebook network growth
- 4,200% Twitter network growth
- 9,200+ LinkedIn connections
- 609,900+ LinkedIn professionals exposed to client networking in Groups
The client wanted a website sophisticated enough to engage their audience but would allow them to manage it fully in-house.
- 75+ pages of content formatted
- Sourcing and editing of pictures and video
- Case studies and social media implementation
- Full SEO implementation
- Full social media implementation
- Full training and handover