B2B Business professionals know they need a special approach to marketing. Their companies are often quite serious in tone. After all, their target demographic is other professionals. But that doesn’t mean social media marketing isn’t for them. Over 50 million businesses now promote themselves via social media marketing, many of these are B2B. Find out how your company can gain new leads, talent, and visibility through these methods!
1. LinkedIn. The social media platform specifically for professionals is ideal for B2B. Of all sites your marketing team should spend time on, it’s LinkedIn. But what makes LinkedIn truly effective at spreading the word is LinkedIn Groups. You have the ability to connect, network, and moderately promote through fifty individual communities.
2. Community Outreach. While other businesses are your primary focus, you also want to have a positive tone and consumer reach. Mix in updates that are community-centered. This will promote your office’s work culture and can show your potential clients that you care about their end goal as well. This type of marketing can be done on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Don’t forget these platforms!
3. Set Clear, Achievable Goals. Whether you’re marketing through LinkedIn, Facebook, or even Snpachat, discuss with your team what exactly your goals are. It also helps if these are quantifiable via data analytics.
4. Blogging. Blogging is important in B2C industries, but they’re particularly useful for B2Bs. Prove you know what you sell by showcasing original articles centered around your field. Then, promote them through all the previously stated avenues.
5. UGC. User-generated content (UGC) is excellent for a business focused on other professionals. Whether it’s a review, testimonial, or even success story, incorporate your pre-existing clientele into your marketing strategy.
Your ideal customer base is already online. Make sure your business is properly represented on the world’s most popular communication sites!
We’re proud that many of our clients are B2B companies. We help these professionals gain new leads, referrals, and customers! Contact us today to see how your business can also benefit.Read More